[Savannah-hackers] Re: Bug closing

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Bug closing
Date: 21 May 2003 13:00:01 +0200

Samuel Colin <address@hidden> said:

> Hello,
> as a developper for one of the projects hosted on savannah, I wanted to know
> if it was possible for a developper (who is not admin)  of a project to close
> bugs assigned to him. I've looked for that info on the FAQs, the admin
> docs,... but found no answer.
>
> So, is it possible for a project admin to allow developpers in that
> project to close bugs assigned to these developpers? If not, is it
> something I should add in the wishlist of the savannah project?

It's possible for a project admin to allow developers to do
administratives tasks with the bug tracker, as closing bugs.

Go to your project administration main page (or ask the project admin
to do so, if it's not you), select "members managements" and you'll
get a form.

The possibility to give them only the right to do administratives
tasks if they got the assignement of the bug is not implemented I
think. If you think we should add it, we would be glad if you add a
bug report 'wishlist' at https://sv.gnu.org/bugs?group=savannah

Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org