Re: [Savannah-hackers] RMLL 2003

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] RMLL 2003
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:57:28 -0400

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 03:20:05PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> I think we should post a news item for the RMLL 2003.
>
> As we have at least one current contributor the Savannah software who
> is member of the groups who organize this event, as at least Loic,
> Jaime and me will be there, I think it is acceptable.
>
> A short message, giving an overview of the event, telling that
> savannah hackers will be there, and providing links to
> http://www.libresoftwaremeeting.org
> would fine;
>
> What do you think?

Fine.  Mayby I will come too.  But this depends on the following:
- my parents must allow me
- it doesn't cost to much to get there
- I find a friend who wants to come (this will be the hardest part,
because I don't have much tech friends).

I normally had to work that time, but my employer cancelled those
weeks.

Rudy
Web page                    http:/www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms