[Savannah-hackers] how to remove a file from the filelist system?

From: Bruno Boettcher
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] how to remove a file from the filelist system?
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 18:27:00 +0200

Hello!

sorry to bother, but i read through the docu and really didn't manage to
find this one....

i have err.. made several 'mistakes' and now there are 2 archives
polluting the files space... (i admit that i do not often use that
    part...)

i tried to find a way to remove them myself, but somehow i couldn't find
how to achieve that....

it  concerns:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/zebot/zebot-2.2.tar.bz2 and
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/zebot/zebot.pkg/2.2/

if ever there is a way for me to delete them myself, please point me to
the correct direction! BTW this would be needed also to purge old
versions, so i suppose there is somewhere some mechanism to handle this?

--
ciao bboett
address@hidden