[Savannah-hackers] Problem with Xnee mailing lists (can't use or admin

From: Henrik Sandklef
Date: 26 May 2003 13:54:24 +0200

Hi!

Problem 1)
==========
I can't send mails to "address@hidden" (*)
- the list is created at savannah.
- Xnee is a GNU project.

According to the admin page:
  https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=xnee
the list shall exist.

On the bottom of that admin page there is a link to all "nongnu" lists
(nongnu????). None of the Xnee mailing lists are there! Oh lists where
art thou?

Problem 2)
==========
When I go to the admin page:
  http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/admin/info-xnee
I shall type in a password. I can't remember setting any password and my
own password doesn't work. How do I set the password?

... hope I didn't screw things up

Best regards, Henrik

*)
I got this from my mail server....

  address@hidden
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<address@hidden>:
    host mx10.gnu.org [199.232.76.166]: 550 unknown user