[Savannah-hackers] Re: Importing Mailinglist Archives

From: Luc de Louw
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:23:18 +0200

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for the quick (multiple) reply :-)

[..]

On Monday 26 May 2003 18.37, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> Yes, put it online and ask address@hidden (Paul Fisher) very nicely to do
> it for you :) (Don't forgot to mention which list it is)

Okay, first creating the two mailinglists, and then point to an URL to the
mbox file, right?

I guess the adress will be something like address@hidden

What do you suggest how to do the migration? the active mailadress for one
list is address@hidden Do you see any chance to use this adress
in future? (Like MX records to savanna?)

At least I need some days to inform users, set up a autoreply to users trying
to subscribe etc.

Thanks again

Luc