Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Problems with CVS and ssh

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Problems with CVS and ssh
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:01:52 +0100

"Andrew D. Hwang" <address@hidden> said:

> > I've been unable to upload any packages for ePiX (a drawing utility for
> > LaTeX), seemingly because my version of ssh does not support RSA, ssh v1,
> > or both. Is it possible to get a shell account on Savannah, or is there
> > anything I can do short of recompiling ssh to use Savannah? (I'm running
> > SSH Secure Shell 2.4.0 (non-commercial version).)

Hi,
you already have a shell account and a home directory. It is just that
currently your shell is not Bash, but a restricted shell that only allows some
commands. As Mathieu has pointed out, if we change your default shell to
another one, that won't solve your problem because you still have not
succeeded to connect to the server. We'll have to figure out another way to
solve the problem; please answer the questions that Mathieu asked:

> How did you created your ssh key?
>
> Also, can you provide the result of
> ssh -v address@hidden

Regards,