[Savannah-hackers] submission of Undigester - savannah.gnu.org

From: jsanleandro
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Undigester - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 06:02:46 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Jose San Leandro <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Undigester
System name: undigester
Type: GNU

This project is the counterpart of Jakarta Common\'s Digester.
Digester is a high-level way of build Java objects from XML documents, using
SAX. This project, instead, does the opposite: serializes in XML an arbitrary
tree of Java objects.
The usage of the API is analogous to Digester\'s: a stack and a set of rules
that serializes the stack contents to XML.
Some Digester\'s rules have also its opposite in Undigester. For example,
SetNextRule becomes GetNextRule, SetProperty becomes GetProperty, and so on.
The development process uses Ant (http://ant.apache.org), JUnit
(http://www.junit.org), Maven (http://maven.apache.org) and Bugzilla
(http://bugzilla.org)
The status of the project is about 50%, but unfortunately there\'s no public
Url I can provide here. That\'s why I\'d like to publish it on Savannah.

Other Software Required:
It\'s a Java project, of course, that only has some GPL-ed (or Apache\'s)
dependencies:
-Jakarta Common\'s BeanUtils
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils.html)
-Jakarta Common\'s Logging
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging.html)
-Jakarta Common\'s Lang
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/lang.html)
-Acm-sl\'s RegexpPlugin, Versionable, Patterns, Utils
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/regexpplugin)

Other Comments: