[Savannah-hackers] daisyfashion update

From: DAISYFASHION
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] daisyfashion update
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:24:21 +0800

Daisyfashion international co.,ltd

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Our daisyfashion international co.,ltd specializes in exporting fashion jewellery . Our home page have already revised successfully . New revision has very much improved in the style , operation and the detailed information compared with the old revision and we have increased many functions. Welcome to visit our home page and looking forward to getting your comments cordially .

Daisyfashion international co.,ltd

Phone: 86-20-8479-9282
Fax: 86-20-8479-9281
E-mail: address@hidden