Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: File upload problems for user "jay" and proje

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: File upload problems for user "jay" and project "findutils".
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 18:03:22 +0100

Hi Jay,
You should now be able to access Savannah using SSH protocol 2.
To try it out, please upload a ssh2 type key for your machine in the Savannah
database. You can keep the ssh rsa type 1 key that you already have and add
other type 2 keys to it.
Type 2 keys can be RSA or DSA. They can be identify because they start with
"ssh-rsa" or "ssh-dss" followed by a string of hexadecimal digits.
You can use either one.

Please try it out and if it works for you let us know (it worked in my case;
it I connect to savannah.gnu.org it uses protocol 1 and if I connect to
sv.gnu.org it uses protocol 2, because that's how I set up .ssh/config)

Regards,
Jaime