[Savannah-hackers] submission of Set of utilities that add functionalit

From: nc
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Set of utilities that add functionalitie - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 16:00:00 -0400

Nicolas Couture <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Set of utilities that add functionalitie
System name: lts-utils
Type: non-GNU

Set of shell scripts (utilities) usefull for configuring and managing linux
terminal servers running ltsp (www.ltsp.org). I currently am working on these
scripts and not all of them are done, as I write that I have made a script to
stabilize the dhcp server (which is crucial for LTSs) that replaces a broken
dhcpd.conf file whith the last know good one in case the dhcp daemon does not
restart with the current configuration. There will be a script for managing the
configuration of LTSP and debugging non-working terminals from the
configuration file. I will soon include a script that add security to ltsp as
everything from the terminals to the server(s) passes in clear text, will use
freeswan\'s new opportunistic encryption design (a removable device will be
needed on the clients).

Other Software Required:
LTSP
The Bourne Again Shell