[Savannah-hackers] CVS repo subversions.gnu.org down?

From: Steven Bosscher
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CVS repo subversions.gnu.org down?
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 13:56:45 +0200

I followed the instructions on http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html for checking out GCC, but it doesn't work. After hitting enter when prompted for a password, I get five minutes of waiting and finally a timeout. This has been happening in all my attempts in the past four days. I don't have such problems with any other CVS repository I work with.

It's not that important to me, I now just checked out from address@hidden But it was inconvenient, and maybe something is wrong with subversions??

Gr.
Steven