Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Aleader - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Aleader - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:44:11 +0530

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 05:50:05AM -0400, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> > > and
> > > include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL
> > > (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt).
> > > Put it in a file named COPYING.
> >
> > COPYING is _already_ in the source distribution.  Are you sure
> > you're looking at aleader-0.9.3.tar.bz2 ?
>
> My response is a template, so it could be that certain parts of the
> answer were already taken care of.  In your case the COPYING file was
> indeed ok. :)

If you are going to send templates then i suggest that it would
be more clear if you say up-front "This is a template.  Not all
of this applies to your submission."

> You have to apply the GPL correctly, thus meaning that you have to add
> correct copyright notices.

OK .. i'll make the changes and re-submit shortly.

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org