[Savannah-hackers] request removing junk files

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] request removing junk files
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:30:16 -0700

Through my misunderstanding of how to use 'cvs merge', there is a whole duplicated directory at:
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/api/software

For example, in addition to the (valid):
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/api/gnu/bytecode/Filter.html
there is also the (redundant):
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/api/software/kawa/api/gnu/bytecode/Filter.html

I could remove these using cvs commands, but it might be better to remove the entire CVS directory tree rooted at
/webcvs/software/kawa/api/software

By the way, there was also a directory
/webcvs/software/kawa/api/award
for the 1998 Free Software Award that somehow ended up in software/kawa/api. I've removed that using cvs commands.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/