Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Little Thinker - savannah.nongnu.or

From: Sylvain Cherrier
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Little Thinker - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 19 Jun 2003 22:09:19 +0200

Le dim 15/06/2003 à 23:23, Rudy Gevaert a écrit :
> Hi,

Hi

> I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.
>

> The key question here is to figure out if your project
> can run on a Free Software Java suite
> (see http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more
> information).  Could you give us some explanation about
> this point?

Well...
I made it under blackdown JDK... Or the sun JDK...(i don't remember)
I'm actually trying to see if it can compil with gcj... or Kaffe...
I have not finished the installation of theses free JDK... (not so
easy... Maybe i won't get trought that problem...)
I keep trying... and i write you back as soon as i got an answer.. (i'm
a teacher, and i'm working on the end-of-year's exams)
(Sorry for my poor english)

Thanks for your mail

--
Sylvain Cherrier <address@hidden>