[Savannah-hackers] sftp, etc. problem

From: Bill Wong
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] sftp, etc. problem
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:36:25 -0400

User: bwong789a
Project: nukewebpages @ savannah.nongnu.org

I am new at this so please be kind. I have been trying to upload files using sftp or scp without much luck. I have generated two different public keys and registered them.

I have tried accessing the server using sftp and scp on Linux and psftp on Windows using the keys (one at a time of course) without any luck. Here is the log of one of the log files.

The log file is pretty much the same for any combination of program, key, or address. The basic format used is:

  sftp -v -1 address@hidden:/upload/nukewebpages

I have tried combinations with savannah.gnu.org and with and without the subdiretory lists.

Any help would be appreciated. It is probably something very obvious.

Thanks.

- Bill Wong