[Savannah-hackers] YAFFL project submited

From: grégoire HUBERT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] YAFFL project submited
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:31:45 +0200

Hi

I did submit a project (name : YAFFL) on 24th of june in the nonGNU section.
Is there something wrong with it ? I did not hear of you since :-(
I did not know if you are waiting something from me (I did not send any file
yet), in fact I thought I had an approval or something like that and I would
have send files later...

I did also hear rumors that savannah would not be maintained anymore or was
slowing down due to lack of webmasters :-/ Is that true ?

Hope I will hear from you very soon...

Best regards...

   Greg.