[Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Speech status

From: David R. Hill
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Speech status
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:33:47 -0700 (PDT)

I attach a copy of a recent email from rms.  Could you supply the
information I need concerning how to set up an appropriate account so I
can upload and maintain the required pages for:

        http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuspeech

I am familiar with the processes involved in setting up and maintaining
web sites, I just need the required access.  If there is a reference to
any relevant information on the savannah site, I'd appreciate (a) URL(s).

You will remember that I am responsible for the gnuspeech project.

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Richard Stallman wrote:

[snip]

> The web pages I mean are pages that you
> write, which will appear in www.gnu.org/software/gnuspeech.
>
> Please ask address@hidden exactly how you should go about
> putting them in the repository, if it isn't documented on Savannah.

[snip]