[Savannah-hackers] gnuspeech

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] gnuspeech
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 09:52:06 -0400

It seems that everybody is really busy right now.  Do you mind waiting
a week (or two)?

I might try to look at the scripts that delete a project and see if it
deletes sources. (I will make a backup of them first, but it is better
that I know what gets deleted or you could end up registering
everything again.)

I am leaving Tuesday for the Libresoftwaremeeting in Metz so it is
better that I don't look at it on Monday as it is not sure that I can
finish the job.  All other savannah hackers are going to it too, so I
can't promise if I don't finish it somebody else completes the task.

Can you already use CVS for your project?

I know about the following things that don't work or are incorrect:
- the viewcvs for your project sources
- there is a duplicate project

Is this all?

Kind regards,