[Savannah-hackers] submission of Catkin - savannah.nongnu.org

From: czr
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Catkin - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 11:48:31 -0400

colin z robertson <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Catkin
System name: catkin
Type: non-GNU

Catkin is a blogging tool written in Perl. It is a CGI program, and runs on
Apache and IIS. Features include: a web interface, flexible templating,
threaded comments, HTML auto-correction.

Catkin is licensed under the GPL. There is a small possibility that some parts
of Catkin may be split out into separate modules and licensed under the same
terms as Perl (Artistic and GPL).

One of the planned features is to allow several different types of plugins.
This may have some interactions with the GPL -- would plugins be considered
derivative works? I'm not sure how I intend to resolve this at this stage.

The current CVS version of Catkin is available at
http://rtnl.org.uk/catkin/catkin-cvs.20030706.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
Perl + the following perl modules:

XML::DOM