[Savannah-hackers] submission of milkbone - savannah.nongnu.org

From: savannah
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of milkbone - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 12:25:34 -0400

Bill Atkins <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: perl
Other License:
Package: milkbone
System name: milkbone
Type: non-GNU

Milkbone is a modular instant messenger written in Perl.  Milkbone features a
full GUI and currently supports most of the features of the OSCAR protocol (AOL
IM).  Jabber and Yahoo support are also being added.

Milkbone runs on Microsoft- and UNIX-based operating systems.

Other Software Required:
Perl 5.6 or higher
Perl/Tk 800.024

Other Comments:
I previously submitted this project and was asked to submit it again without
GIF's.  I've replaced all GIF's used in the project with BMP's.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/