[Savannah-hackers] CVS [software]

From: Pascal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CVS [software]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:00:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,
i'm the owner of the movixmaker project and already use CVS alot.

i'm trying to add a module to my CVS tree (it's for the gtk2 port of my
application) and i just
can't figure out how to actually get it added.

reading the docs on savannah, i see that using
`cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cvsroot/movixmaker co movixmaker-2`
should add a movixmaker-2 directory to my CVS tree.

it doesn't... i get the following error msgs :
cvs server: cannot find module `movixmaker-2' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

any idea ?

regards,

-Pascal