[Savannah-hackers] CAN YOU MANAGE AN INVESTMENT?

From: johnson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CAN YOU MANAGE AN INVESTMENT?
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 02:38:50 -0000

 Dear Sir,

I am an Adminstrative Staff of the Ministry Of Petroluem Resources,Lagos and
i represent a Group that is interested in engaging your service as Manager
For Investment Purpose,of a Large Volume of fund.

If this proposal is accpetable to you, Please get back to me so that i can
work out Remuneration for your Participation in this transaction and also let
you know how i came to select you for this propose.In view however of rampant
cases of Fraud which have been assoicated with Ventures like this, and also
the fact quite known to me about some people from our counrty doing
transactions like this,who ended up being Defaruded by foreigners.

I will appreciate if you let me know if in the past you have handled a
project like this,and what capacity.OR on the altanative, if you are
presently handling any matters like this.This is improtant,as what we are
involved in requries maximum devotion,devoid of any kind of distraction,as we
shall not entertain any kind of compromise,even while ensuring that our
interest and yours are accorded due assurance.

I look forward to your Prompt reaponse to this proposal,

Sincerly Yours,

Dr. Yemi Johnson.