[Savannah-hackers] PHP & MySQL

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] PHP & MySQL
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 04:32:39 +0100

Hi,

I was reading the FAQ regarding PHP and MySQL use on Savannah. IMO, this would
make a great addition to the Savannah system and can be very useful for hosted
projects, if there were someone to set this up.

So, would this be feasible (resources wise)? If so I'd like to offer to "lend a
hand" :-)

Also, I was reading up in the -hackers archives about the sub-domain situation.
Maybe this could be done together. All that would be needed is a
resource-limited
or shared Apache install (+suexec), php-cgi (for security), a MySQL
installation,
and interface/backend code to manage it.

Regards,
Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB  |  http://www.nongnu.org/wwwauth/