[Savannah-hackers] submission of Lightweight C++ - savannah.nongnu.org

From: sxanth
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Lightweight C++ - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:10:28 -0400

Stelios Xanthakis <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: Well, because lwc is not the kind of code that one could steal,
sell, or in any way abuse the rights of the people who developed it without
being extremely obvious that she did so, it is completely free. I'd say it is
public domain, but the names of its developers get in the COPYING section.

lwc, is two things: A new programming language proposal/research, and the
implementation of this. The License oviously applies to the implementation,
which is of no great importance.
Package: Lightweight C++
System name: lwc
Type: non-GNU

The project is Lightweight C++. It is something like a C++ to C converter, but
it has evolved in a new language. Please see
<http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~sxanth/lwc/index.html>. The purpose of this
project is to have an advanced OO programing language we can do research with.
It can also be used to study C++ to C conversion basics and even write programs
in it.

Other Software Required:
C preprocessor, cpp or gcc -E.

Other Comments:
Basically, I am interested for a mailing list.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/