[Savannah-hackers] submission of nanoFTPd - savannah.nongnu.org

From: info
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of nanoFTPd - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 03:29:32 -0400

Szilveszter Farkas <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: nanoFTPd
System name: nanoftpd
Type: non-GNU

The project, called nanoFTPd, is aimed to develop a fully functional FTP server
in PHP language.

There are already an amount of features included in the latest version, such as:
 - user authentication against a database/flat file
 - mysql and postgresql support
 - passive mode
 - dynamic ip support
 - basic ftp commands
 - logging
 - resuming downloads
 - connection limitations (overall/per ip)

And we plan to add some other features, like ratio management, group-based
permission management, etc.

The homepage of nanoFTPd can be found at: http://nanoftpd.sourceforge.net/

There are already some pre versions available at this site (the latest, 0.0.2
has some bugs, and since then, there were some major tweaks to the code)

We would like to move the project to Savannah, bacause of SF's limitations...

Other Software Required:
The only dependency is PHP (with POSIX module enabled) CLI (v4.3.0).

Other Comments:
The corrected tarball was sent to Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/