[Savannah-hackers] [support #102273] Allow project to be used live on we

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102273] Allow project to be used live on website
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:46:26 -0400

Support Request #102273, was updated on mer 16.07.2003 à 02:18
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102273&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: ven 18.07.2003 à 22:46
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux 2.6.0-test1; i686; fr,
address@hidden)

In the current state of things, we cannot give you a positive answer.
Check the MySQL/PHP item on the FAQ.

Sorry,

By: xevol