[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Multiple Choice Questionnaire coded

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Multiple Choice Questionnaire coded in - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 19 Jul 2003 12:41:56 +0200

address@hidden said:

> Fabrice DUFOUR <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Multiple Choice Questionnaire coded in
> System name: phpmcq
> Type: non-GNU

> Create and handle MCQ (Multiple Choice Questionnaire). Each user could log
> in, in order to have access to his previous scores. There are (will be !) 2
> levels of log : an administrator one where you can enter questions, modify
> them and create questionnaires. To create a questionnaire you must chose one
> or more questions in the data base, a question can belong to more than one
> questionnaire. The questions are sorted by subject (mathematic, computer
> science, network…) and a questionnaire can gather more than one subject. The
> second level of log is the user one, here you can only select a questionnaire
> and respond it. At the end you have a correction of the questionnaire (if the
> administrator has allow the correction) and a score.
>
> I don’t know what to say about the technical description of my source code (I
> will send it to you by mail). The sources are coded in PHP because the
> purpose is to embed this project in web sites. The code and the comments are
> written in French, but I have planed to translate them in English. There are
> several php files, each file correspond to a function of the project (enter,
> delete, modify… questions or questionnaires).
>
> Other Software Required:
> LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS
to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

> Other Comments: I didn’t send to you any sources of my project,
> contact me (address@hidden) to tell me where I can e-mail my
> source code.

You can send it to me,

Mathieu Roy