[Savannah-hackers] submission of Xbox Game Manager - savannah.nongnu.org

From: underdog10
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Xbox Game Manager - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:08:50 -0400

Lacroix Francois <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Xbox Game Manager
System name: xbgm
Type: non-GNU

Xbgm is a free Xbox Game Manager for GNU/Linux.
It allow you to send/recv (extract/compress) xdvdfs (xbox iso) directly to the
xbox via ftp using a GUI.
It has the following features:

    * Distributed under the terms of the GNU Public License Agreement
    * Written in C and a GTK+ 2.0 interface
    * Supports the FTP protocols
    * Supports the xdvdfs format
    * Supports caching of remote directory listings
    * Allows for passive and non-passive file transfers
    * Allows decompressing xiso to an your XBOX game directory
    * Allows compressing an XBOX directory to an xiso
    * Allows backing up your C drive from your XBOX
    * Allows backing up whatever DVD Disc you have in the XBOX
    * Produce a true GDF ISO Image on your local PC Hard Drive ready for
burning to a blank DVD/CD.
    * Full graphical configuration

Other Software Required:
gtk-+2.0
gnomeui-+2.0

Other Comments:
I also plan, to include a save manager, like the one working on win32
(http://www.xbox-saves.com/).
My final goal is to have an complete Open Source Xbox Manager working on all
Operating System.
I also plan to make a port of xbgm with cygwin or the wxwindows library.

You can get source code and more info at http://xbgm.sourceforge.net. for the
official one.
Since you ask me to include licence in my code.
here it is, so you can get it, from this url:
http://kaya.dyndns.org/~francois/xbgm/

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/