Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of TCD, a CD player with ncurses inter

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of TCD, a CD player with ncurses interface - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:27:02 +0000

On Sat, Jul 19, 2003 at 02:58:49AM -0400, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.
>
> Please register your project again and include an URL
> pointing to the source code.

The source code is three clicks away from the URL I pointed
(though I admit it's a bit confusing if you don't know debian's
package site). I used that URL because it's the generic one, and
the others are subject to change. Here are the links, each one
is linked from the previous:

http://packages.debian.org/tcd
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/sound/tcd.html
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/t/tcd/tcd_2.1.0.tar.gz
(the last one is in the bottom of the page where it reads "Source Code")

Do I still need to re-submit?

> For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
> include a copyright notice and statement permitting copying at the
> beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
> catch potential omissions such as these.

I did that. I also checked that all C files written by the original author
had a GPL header.

thanks,

--
Robert Millan