[Savannah-hackers] submission of Työryhmä kom munalismin edistämiseksi -

From: jussih
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Työryhmä kom munalismin edistämiseksi - W - savannah.nongnu .org
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:19:12 -0400

Jussi Haverinen <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License.

Reason: contents are mostly non-code/translations.
Package: Työryhmä kommunalismin edistämiseksi - W
System name: demalt-fi
Type: non-GNU

Docbook and latex sources for the finnish section of the www-pages
www.demalt.org.  Repository and groupware (if there is an group) for finnish
translations of social ecological texts.  Promote free software and technically
superior solutions in an technically handicapped activist world (by using the
above software and approaches).

Contents: Numerous essays and the book The politics of social ecology,
(Kommunalismin poliittinen teoria).

I'm still thinking about licensing, I don't think FDL is appropiate for
translations, so Creative Commons seems more likely.  All the source is GPL.

Other Software Required:
docbook (and backends), latex.

Other Comments:
 I hope this is ok.