[Savannah-hackers] submission of C++ Eyebrow - savannah.nongnu.org

From: smelaatifi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of C++ Eyebrow - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:18:48 -0400

EL AATIFI  Sidi Mohamed <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: C++ Eyebrow
System name: eyebrow
Type: non-GNU

EyeBrow : my project is a simple C++ framework, a collection of classes ,
manipulating Sockets, Files, Trees , List , Arrays , Thread , easy to use:
for example to download index.html of a website :
#include <eyebrow.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
    Socket ser;
    String line;
    ser.connect(argv[1],80);
    while( !(ser>>line).eof())
              sysout<< line << nl;
    return 0;
}

This is simple example using Eyebrow :)
Execuse me , i'm not a good english speaker

Other Software Required:
Just G++ and GLIBC

Other Comments:
Tanks