[Savannah-hackers] submission of SaGE : an exception handling system for

From: fsouchon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SaGE : an exception handling system for - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:00:01 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Frédéric Souchon <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: SaGE : an exception handling system for
System name: any
Type: GNU

This is an extension we propose for the MADKit platform which enables the usage
of the SaGE model (a dedicated execution model optimized for exception handling
in Multi-agents systems). This extension propose an execution model which
enables to take into account concurrency, agents' autonomy and other issues
related to exception handling in concurrent systems.

The SaGE model is described in :
http://www.lirmm.fr/~fsouchon/pubs/Souchon_SELMAS03.ps.gz
(this article has been presented in the SELMAS workshop at ICSE'03)
and a newer version is currently submitted for LNCS (Lecture notes in computer
science).

A demonstration applet of this extension is proposed at :
http://www.lirmm.fr/~fsouchon/sage_applet/sage_applet.html

For any information please contact : address@hidden

We are currently adapting this work to component-base platforms like J2EE.

Other Software Required:
MADKit

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah