[Savannah-hackers] submission of GNUSim8085 - savannah.gnu.org

From: sridharinfinity
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNUSim8085 - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:28:21 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Sridhar <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: GNUSim8085
System name: gnusim8085
Type: GNU

My project is a simulator and assembler for the intel 8085 microprocessor.
I have used GTK+ and GNOME libs for the GUI part and GLib as a utility library.
 For my project I have used the GNU autotools.  The software contains a
simulator, assembler and a slick debugger.
Currently I have not uploaded my project anywhere.  But i am planning to do so
here, since I am more GNU than others.

Other Software Required:
GTK+-2.0
GNOME libraries