[Savannah-hackers] Flumixed--How to download or copy files

From: Robert Hamilton
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Flumixed--How to download or copy files
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:07:30 -0500

Folks,

I'm just a guy trying to download or copy some files from a your CVS repository. Man am I confused! How or where do I type in the commands listed below? (Bear in mind, I don't have a project, just want to copy the files listed in the directories--i.e. I don't have any CVS software installed here.) From your web page, these are the commands I can't figure out how to enter:

"Anonymous CVS Access

This project's CVS repository can be checked out through anonymous (pserver) CVS with the following instruction set. The module you wish to check out must be specified as the modulename. When prompted for a password for anoncvs, simply press the Enter key.

Software repository :

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gnuspeech login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gnuspeech co <modulename>

Webpages repository :

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/webcvs login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/webcvs co software/gnuspeech"

Is it possible for me (even as a non-project member) to download a project's public-access files from the repository directory ?
If so, I just can't figure out how to do it.

Robert Hamilton