[Savannah-hackers] submission of Exportation of msp slides - savannah.gn

From: le-coz_n
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Exportation of msp slides - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:28:46 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Nicolas LE COZ <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Exportation of msp slides
System name: exportmgp
Type: GNU

Project:exportation of mgp slides MGP (MaGic Point)
Often, we want export the mgp slides in other format as HTML or Tex. But, in
this day, the only way is to launch mgp and copy the screen with utilitary as
gimp or other picture tools to take the image of slides, we do this for each
page. But our objectif is to automatize this process. We develop several script
in python to do this. We use a internediaire transformation in XML. We export
mgp to:
  - HTML
  - Tex/Latex => Ps, Dvi, Pdf, Eps,...
  - png

We give also a interface thanks of jsp, for example a user give a mgp source to
servelt and it returns the documentation in new format

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/