Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Multiple Choice Questionnaire in PH

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Multiple Choice Questionnaire in PHP - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:56:19 -0400

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 06:24:03PM +0200, Fabrice DUFOUR wrote:
> Rudy Gevaert wrote:
>
> >You can also send the code to me.  You have more chance that I'll
> >review it for Jaime does (if I got the code).
> >

> Ok, Thanks. I joined the code to this mail.

Hi,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailled information about the approval.
Please remove GIF image files from your project and
replace them with an other format (such as PNG or JPEG).

Because of the patents (Unisys and IBM) covering the LZW
compression algorithm which are used when making GIF files,
it's impossible to have free software to generate proper
GIFs.  They also apply to the compress program.

For more information read http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/gif.html

Do this before checking the sources in.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms