Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of libccmusic - savannah.gnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of libccmusic - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:16:47 -0400

Your project nearly complies with the Savannah policies.  Nevertheless
I have approved your project.

The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  59 Temple Place, Suite 330
  Boston, MA  02111-1307
  USA

Please update your files.

I placed it in to the nongnu section and asked the GNU evalation team
to evaluate your project.  When you get approved we can change it and
put it in the GNU section.  Please change the address ASAP so when the
evaluation team downloads the tarball it already contains the correct
address.

Kind regards,

Rudy

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org