Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: make update -i

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: make update -i
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 03:47:11 -0400

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 03:29:25AM -0400, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> Ok I forgot about this mail and did a global update to fix a local
> problem.
>
> Luckily it has been some time since Stephane did a commit. :)

        * frontend/php/: account/pending-resend.php,
          account/register.php,
        admin/gnueval.php, admin/gnuevalconfirm.php, my/rmproject.php,
        patch/patch_utils.php: Replace mail() by the savannah
        sendmail_mail()

Was the last big change in the sources, and the last updates are:

2003-07-01 Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
        * sv_backup: update a bugfixed version

2003-06-28 Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
        * ~/sv_subversions make update -i