[Savannah-hackers] project web pages out of sync with cvs html

From: Lee Harr
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] project web pages out of sync with cvs html
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 21:12:11 +0000

Hi;

I have never had this problem before, so maybe this is just one of those
delayed action things, and I just never noticed it previously...

I updated a bunch of my project's web pages (new documentation...
good programmer.... biscuit!  ;o)  but although they show up in the
cvs web view, they are not showing up in the regular website view.

For example:
this one is in viewcvs but not on the website:
http://www.nongnu.org/pygsear/doc/api_html/public/toc-pygsear.Sound-module.html
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs//non-gnu/pygsear/doc/api_html/public/toc-pygsear.Sound-module.html?cvsroot=www.gnu.org

and this one is there on the web, but is not the right version:
http://www.nongnu.org/pygsear/doc/index.html
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs//non-gnu/pygsear/doc/index.html?rev=1.3&cvsroot=www.gnu.org&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Is something broken, or do I just need to wait?

Thanks for your time.