Re: [Savannah-hackers] experience as a new savannah user

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] experience as a new savannah user
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 14:07:20 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Tom,

We already discussed the possibility of using arch on Savannah. We reached the
conclusion that we need a modular system that permit project to use CVS or Arch
or Subversion, at their option.

It's on the todo list too. I'm a bit concerned by the fact that where I am on
vacation I haven't got a decent connectivity. But in september, I'll be in Swiss
to work on Savannah so I'll try to work on this if possible (there are some
endless issue that need to get and end before).

Regards,