Re: [Savannah-hackers] server ssh host key

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] server ssh host key
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 16:27:32 +0100

Nic <address@hidden> writes:

> Please bear with us. One of the GNU machines was attacked at the
> weekend. We're making sure everything is working and safe.

OK.  Sorry to hear it.  If there was a note in the news section of the
webserver, it might save enquiries.  (I seem to remember signing up to
a mail list for announcements of such things, but don't think I've
ever had anything from it.)

If you're overworked, I'll repeat my repeated offers of limited
sysadmin/web help which have never been taken up.