[Savannah-hackers] savannah news item

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah news item
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:55:49 +0200

[Just updating your information, please reply to this address if
needed, I don't have access reactivated on fencepost]
I posted the following news item on Savannah.

Posted By: rudy
Date: Sun 08/03/2003 at 19:02

Due to some problems with fencepost.gnu.org (GNU mailserver) there
will be no moderation of the submitted projects the following days.

Sorry for that.

Addendum (posted by Rudy Gevaert, Tue 08/05/2003 at 08:49)

Actually replying to support requests, bug reports will also be slow.

I have lost my access to fencepost and thus can not read my mail and
all my savannah mail is directed to fencepost.

I hope to have my fencepost account reactivated shortly.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux user and Savannah hacker http://savannah.gnu.org
We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough?
 - Niels Bohr (1885-1962)