[Savannah-hackers] savannah bug tracking system broken ?

From: gary ng
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah bug tracking system broken ?
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 01:09:18 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if this is the right list to post but
since Aug. 2. 2003, there seems to be some problem
about savannah as I submitted a bug to one of the
project(GRUB) but cannot retrieve nor download the
attached patch file.

I went to the savvannah bug list and saw several
people reporting the same thing there but again,
cannot read any of the details. This suggested that
the whole bug tracking system is broken as of now,
though not completely as people can continue to submit
bugs, just no way to retrieve them after being
submitted. Who should I notice ?

thanks