[Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: Dead keys have stopped working]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: Dead keys have stopped working]
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 23:06:08 -0400

Please make an announcement on this list
telling people what they need to know.

Sender: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Dead keys have stopped working
From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Date: 04 Aug 2003 23:34:48 +0200

> Can you determine which change made the dead keys stop working?

my CVS commands claim that the RSA key of subversions.gnu.org has
changed which may be due to a man in the middle attack, or an actual
key change.  Without any information about whether indeed the key has
changed and why, I am loath to change my key here, so I am waiting
for any communication telling me what might have happened.

Until that time, I can't make use of Emacs CVS, since I am
particularly paranoid given the recent fencepost break-in.  The
changes might have been because of the break-in, but then they should
be announced somewhere.

Maybe they even have, and the announcements have gone to a mailing
list routed to my address@hidden account.  Which I can't check until it
gets reenabled again.

- --