[Savannah-hackers] hosting ?

From: yohann magnien
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] hosting ?
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 11:32:32 +0200

Hi,

I am porting snes9x (snes emulator) on gp32 (korean handheld).
Basically snes9x is free software, there is just a restriction for commercial-use. I am working with other people around the world and wanted to put the sourcecode online to make it available freely and have some cvs features. Do you think I can put it on savannah, even if it's not for a "linux-like" os but a handheld video-game device ?

thanx & regards,

yohann

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr