[Savannah-hackers] Problems accessing bug details when not logged in

From: James Youngman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Problems accessing bug details when not logged in
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:29:37 +0100

Hi there.

If I access a bug detail report, for example
<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3992&group_id=61>
I get different results depending on whether I'm logged in or not.  If
I am logged in, it all works.

However, if I am not logged in, I get the following error :-

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Cannot redeclare browser_get_agent() in
<b>/usr/local/savannah/src/savannah/frontend/php/include/browser.php</b> on

This problem is reproducible with Lynx and with MS Internet Exporer
5.5.

--
James Youngman.
CSSC Bug reporting page:       http://sf.net/tracker/?group_id=8064&atid=108064