[Savannah-hackers] phpGroupware download links broken?

From: David Whittington
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] phpGroupware download links broken?
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:01:18 -0500

I realize the phpgroupware.org site had been hacked. However, I wasnt
sure if the (lack of?) availability of those files from savannah had any
tie-in to the incident or not.

from http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/phpgroupware/ when attempting to
click 'Download area'
(http://savannah.gnu.org/files/?group=phpgroupware), the link appears to
be broken.

If these files are still available from your site, please advise as to
the best URL to use for this. Your time is much appreciated, as my
organization is very interested in deploying the latest version of
phpGroupware.

Thanks!

David Whittington