[Savannah-hackers] [support #102340] Slow mailing list!

From: nobody
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 08:22:19 -0400

Support Request #102340, was updated on Sat 08/09/2003 at 14:22
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102340&group_id=11

Category: None

By: disney
Date: Sat 08/09/2003 at 14:22
Logged In: YES
user_id=4386
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4b)
Gecko/20030519 Mozilla Firebird/0.6

Hello,

For the globulation 2 project, we're actively using a
mailing list (address@hidden). The problem is
that this mailing seems really slow in processing the
mails, there's often a delay of several hours.

This is a big problem, because it cuts down our
efficiency. The discussions cannot be accelerated, even
if many of us check very often their mails. And it
makes us also post several useless mails, because we
never know if someone else already ansered a question.

So is there a way to significantly reduce the time a
mail takes to reach the readers? I searched in the
mailman options but I didn't find anything like this.

Gabriel

You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102340&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah