Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free decompiler for clipper summer'

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free decompiler for clipper summer'87 - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:51:18 +0200

Your project requires proprietary software and cannot be
hosted on Savannah for this reason.

Savannah is willing to provide resources and time to developers
writing Free Software that can be used without the need to ask
permission from proprietary software vendor.

Thank you for your understanding.
Regards,

Rudy