[Savannah-hackers] submission of libgraph - savannah.nongnu.org

From: faraz_ms
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of libgraph - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 03:16:54 -0400

Faraz Shahbazker <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: libgraph
System name: libgraph
Type: non-GNU

License: gpl
Other License:
Package: libgraph
System name: libgraph
Type: non-GNU

Proposed project name : libgraph (guess I really need to be more creative with
this).

Description :
libgraph is an implementation of the TurboC graphics API (graphics.h) on
GNU/Linux using SDL. The library requires SDL for primitive graphics and
SDL_image (to blit fonts). Functions for text display are based heavily on code
"borrowed" from Karl Bartel's SFont library.

The library is not very powerful or flexible. It is probably not suitable for
use in production-quality applications. I see it more as a simple, easy-to-use
graphics interface - could be used for simple prototyping, visualization or
studying graphics algorithms(I specifically made it for doing practicals in a
course of Computer Graphics).

A scheme-API is also provided as a loadable guile module.

Other Software Required:
SDL
SDL-image

Other Comments: